Wednesday 19 June 2013

A message from Thornton Tomasetti

Dear ,

Floriane Oumar would like to share this information from ThorntonTomasetti.com with you!

Check out the following link:
http://thorntontomasetti.com/news/press/111

Here is a message from Floriane Oumar:

INTRODUCTION:
My name is Floriane Oumar. I am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, I have some money which i will like to invest in your country in profitable business under your control as my business manager.I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice, I had to use email to communicate with you because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world.Note if I receive a positive response and proper reply showing your interest in this business relation, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate this business investment.

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.I will advise you to reply me for more details about me and this business.

Yours faithfully

Ms. Floriane Oumar
Private Email: oumar_floriane@yahoo.com

Cheers,
ThorntonTomasetti.com

No comments:

Post a Comment