Monday 14 November 2011

Oriflame in Andheri West

My name is Bhavna. I am a beautician and I am Oriflame Consultant in Mumbai from Andheri West, Mumbai. If you want to buy / order Oriflame products for yourself in Andheri east or west or if you want to become an Oriflame consultant, we can support you. My contact no is 9324725887.

Oriflame Provides you with a wide range of beauty and cosmetic products: Hair care products, Skin care products, Body care products, Nail polish, Lip stick, Shampoo, Lip care, Hair conditioning, Mascara, Face cream. The most recently launched product is Giordani Gold Ruby Lipstick by Oriflame. Also launched recently, Felicity - New perfume for Women from Oriflame. Want to get rid of Dark Circles? Try Dark Circles Under Eyes Treatment for Men & Women by Oriflame

If you want to join Oriflame in India, SMS me your full name, address, pin code, email, mobile no and date of birth or e-mail me the details at ashp15@gmail.com 

If you want to buy Oriflame products or join Oriflame, just call Bhavna on 9324725887 or call Ashwin on 9322267852.

We have a big team of Oriflame consultants. My team members includes Jashmi Waghela, Rachna Gurav and many others

Regards,

Bhavna 9324725887 
Ashwin 9322267852

No comments:

Post a Comment